The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

SNOW DAY!!!

This is a view from the garage


Ladies and Gents this is Kaitlyn reporting to you live in the middle of day 2 of the Warman Snow Day!! I have to tell you everybody, this is exciting for me because I have never had a snow day. The only kicker about this, is that it's too cold to actually play in the snow. I have also discovred that I am diffictent in staying in a house all day. I can't stand it. There is so much fun waiting like three steps away, But I can't play with it! It sucks. But at least we got 2 days off of school becasue of it.


This is the view from our office.


1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

Crazy snow! Hope you have had a chance to escape the indoors. I am with you... I get antsy as well.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home