The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Monday, December 11, 2006

oops!

So I know I jus updated yesterday but there was slot of stuff I didn't tell you all about. As I said yesterday, I had o work last night. It was pretty crazy. I got to serve tables instead of scraping dishes. I had no training or anything so I think all in all i didn't do to bad.Schools going pretty good. I've been getting ready for this big feast thing we are havving next Tuesday. veyone dresses up from Medievil times and we have kind of like a play/ dinner thing. Iget to be one of the server girls with some of my friends. It should be fun! OK so I didn't have lots to tell you but I forgot to do it yesterday, so i figured I should fill you all in!
These are some pictures of school. Just to show you all how "hard" we work!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

Hi Katilyn - Congrats on the new job! Glad to hear it is going well so far... although the scraping and mixture making sound a bit gross... shopping money makes it worth it!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home