The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Snow Week

Well, all the familia in BC are writing about how happy they are for FINALLY getting snow, so i'm gonna brag and rant about how we ALWAYS have snow here in the Wonderful province of Saskatchewan. So We finally got snow after waiting for like a million years! We have been on winter blizzard warning for part of last wek and the past few days this week. We got dumped with snow on Saturday I think and it didn't stop till monday morning... but it didn't last. It snowed all day Monday, and on and off yesterday. It was pretty intence ladies and Gents! The following are some pictures of proof.


This is a picture of my dad's old beater. As you can see it's covered in snow

This is a picture for comparing. The picture below is a picture that I took when I was in North Dakota a few weekends ago doing some shopping with friends. As you can see, NO SNOW. This is normally what BC looks like in winter. maybe a little bit of a snow dusting, but you get the point. So Bottom: No snow Top Lots of snow. Need I say more? So everyone: enjoy the snow while it lasts cause you never know when the sun will come out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaeli said...

As sad as it is, it's true. I would absolutely LOVE to have that much snow, just for one day. Imaging the snowball fights and sledding that would be possible! I suppose I'll have to live with the few days of good snow we had...

I miss you Kate! I love you lots!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Chrys said...

Very nice Kait! You're right, we don't usually get this much snow this early - or ever! We usually hold our breath and pray we'll get some for Christmas - and it doesn't usually happen. :(

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home