The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Same Old Same Old


Well it's officialy October! Which means it's only 2 months till Christmas! yay. So What's new with you you may ask? well not a heck of alot. These past few weks have been busy and boring. I've been busy with alot of school activities like Volleyball, and SRC and homework and such. And yes I'm still doing Violin despite my lack of favor toward the instrament. So just to let everyone know whats new with me.


Oh, and by the way I did recieve an Email from Hero Holiday. They said I qualify for the trip and I also have a potential travel buddy. My cousin, Kelsey. She is from the Siemens side and she has decided she wants to com ewith me on the trip so we just have to fully convince HER parents before we can put the application in the mail! I'll be sure to let you know the turn out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

Kaitlyn you are wonderful!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home