The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Monday, September 04, 2006

New Happenings


Today Is Monday September 4th. Tomorrow on the 5th alot will be happening in this the Loewen household. Tomorrow is not only the first day of school for us in Warman , but it is also the 19th wedding anniversary of Mr. and Mrs. Marvin Loewen (my parents). And I am happy to say they are both very excited and are still verry happy. Tomorrow being their anniversary , that means the next day will be the 67th birthday of my grandma Siemens and the 14th birthday of my cousin Kelsey Siemens. So as you can tell this will be a rather busy week for the Loewens and Siemens. I'll be sure to tell you how everything goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaeli said...

Great blog so far, Kait. It's good to hear what's going in with the Saskatchewan Loewens.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home