The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Bocce Ball

Well last night was the Loewen BBQ. And of course we HAD to play a tounament of Bocce Ball. It was alot of fun. Jeff (my cousin) had a little bit of a tempure tanturm. He was angry that April, one of the newest cousin's in our family got to organize who played against who. And Jeff couldn't understand that April got more of a say than him because she is alot more organized the Jeff. (At least that's what I think) And I just also have to mention that Jeff and Nate lost their final game to Jocelynn and Rosanna, their wives. So I think they may be out for a bit of revenge this Friday night when we all get together again for another gathering at my family's house. So everyone: you better got to practicing if you want to be the Loewen Boce Ball Champion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home