The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hero Holiday

When I was in Nipawin at the SLC confrence I hear a lecture all about this group called Absolute. They are an organization that talks to teens about everyday stuff we deal with in life. They talked about this "trip" they take every year. It's called Hero Holiday. What this is, is it's a 10 day trip to the Dominican Republic to help build houses and safe drinking water lines and stuff like that. I decided that this would be an AMAZING oppritunity for me so after talking tothe parents and getting the OK I downloaded and application. The cost of the trip is $2100 . And so that means I have some MAJOR work to do! The other thing is I have to make sure i am the right age to apply. On the website they stated that you have to be 14 years old to go on the trip. They also said you have to be 14 years old to apply. So i just have to clarifyif i an old enough to apply. If i'm not I will DEFINATELY be applying next year. Hopefully all goes well and i can take the trip! I'll be sure to keep you updated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home