The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Update

Well today was day 3 of our new school year and so far it's going ok. The school still isn't quite done but thats ok. On september 5th my parents had their 19th wedding anniversary. They had a great day. The 2 of them both had to work that day which kinda sucked but after they got home they went for supper just the 2 of them which was nice. Yesterday was my grandma Siemens birthday and so mom took her for lunch durring the day then i went along with the 2 of them for supper at the berry barn. so all in all i think all the celebrating of the week went quite well! I have 1 more thing I would like to share with the blogger crew! Today I found out that I was chosen from our school's Student Representitive Counsil (SRC) To go to a Studend Leadership Confrence in Nipowin Next week from Wednesday Afternoon to Friday night. We are going to be listening to different seminars about hings that we can do for our school and things like that. We also have a dance one night for all 1200 students attending this confrence. So i hope it will be a learning an a fun few days for our school. I hope we get there safe and have a great week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaeli said...

Congratulations, Kait. I hope you have a great time. Be sure to let us know how it goes.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home