The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Sports And Recreation

Yesterday( September 21) Was A very exciting day for me. Only because yesterday was my first volleyball game. It may not be very exciting for many of you but being that volleyball is my all time favorite sport for very specific reasons like its a non contact sport (so i can't get hurt!) , and I'm actualy good at it! I also have to say that I was the player who scored the winning point for Warman High School's Jr. girls volleyball team. I'm hoping that our team can do alot better than last year and hopefuly make it to the provincial championships. We have a tournament in the middle of October so i'm very excited for that. On another note, I have started up violin lessons again and those are going well as usual. I'm looking forward to this year of different activities for myself. I hope all goes well!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff and Jocelyn said...

Hey Katie,
I love these things you learn something new all the time. I didn't know you play volleyball. Good luck I hope you guys kick butt!
joc

10:14 AM  
Blogger Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

I found your blog. Love it! Looking forward to keeping up with what is new in your life.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home