The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Application Time

So... as of December 18, I am no longer a carrier for the StarPhoenix news paper!!!! I am so very excited to be done.I have called the Barn Playhouse a couple times and yesterday they called me back and told me that I could come down to the yard and fill out an application! That was really exciting. Especially the part about previous job expeariance. I could finally fill in a real job! yay me! So all i have to do now is wait till they call and say they need me to work.I'm pritty excited and ready to try something new!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chrys said...

Sounds cool Kait! Hope it all works out for you :)

11:14 PM  
Blogger Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

Go get 'em!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home