The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Updates

Well I've been falling behind in my blog and i appoligize to everyone! So i'll give you a quick rundown of the happenings with Katie. This last Saturday, our volleyball team at school had a tournament in Hepurn. I'm happy to tell you all we placed second. It was alot of fun and alot of work. Other than that, I've been busy with school as usual. Warman got it's first taste of winter yesterday. So this morning it was a little challenging to do the paper route but thats OK. On Thursday night, our family is going to Edmonton to go shopping. At least that's what Karisa, mom and I are doing. Dad gets the wonderful job of going to meetings while we shop ALL DAY! ya for us. Well that's basicly it for now.I'm sorry I don't have anything more intriguing to post right now. But when something happens I'll try to let you ALL know!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

You are wonderful! Have fun in Edmonton! Wish I could tag along.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Kaeli said...

An entire day of shopping? I think I would die. You people are crazy. How do you stand it for that long? Anyway, glad you FINALLY updated:P I like to know what's going on with my Sask family. Love you Kate!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Hey Kaitlyn!
I just found your link from someone else's blog. It's great that you have a blog and I look forward to reading more about your life. Congrats on the volleyball tournament. Luv ya!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home