The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Friday, November 03, 2006

School... and other


So... still not a whole lot going down with Kaitlyn. So i'll tell you all about school. So far this year I have met like 50 new people! They are all great. Other than friends, volleyball still hogs over 45% of my free time. I like al my classes i'm doing quite well in al of them. We found out afew of our avrages the other day and I hold a high 80's to low 90's. Which is very good for me and given that it's so earily in the year. Other than school, violin is going good. Still taking lessons and stuff. That's about all from me. Sorry if this entry was a bit boring, but i wanted to write something but not alot is happening! Thanx for reading anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home