The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Monday, November 13, 2006

The Hap.

This has been a good week for me I guess... Thursday afternoon i took off school so I could catch the bus to Regina to meet my cousins from the Siemens side. so when I got ther we hung out till Saturday morning when we left to go to Minot North Dakota with some other friends of my cousins. We went shopping on Saturday afternoon and all of Sunday and we left this morning. We got back to Regina at 4:15. When we got to Regina I got on a plane and came home. All in all it was a good long weekend. Another thing i want to mention is that our volleyball team is going to Divisions tomorrow in Waldheim so all my Waldheim familia come and watch us play!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home