The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Work, Work, Work

Hey all you bloggers. So it's been a while since i updated, but I haven't had much time these last few days. Why you may ask: well ladies and Gentlemen I would like to inform you that you are reading the blog of the newest Barn Playhouse employee! Yay Katie. I started working on Thursday December 7th. It was a really great first day. I work in the kitchen as a dishwasher/scraper. I scrape the leftover food from the plates into the garbage and our the leftover liquids from cups into a bucket and so so much more. I'm sure it sounds gross but I assure you it's not. Tonight I have to work again but today I get to be one of the servers. I'm pritty excited about working and I have to say this job is 50,000 times better than the paper route! I'll keep you posted!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaeli said...

Congrats on the job, Kate! It sounds awesome. Do you work with fun people? I hope so. It makes working more fun. Good luck!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Congratulations Kate! Glad you're enjoying the job - have a great week and I'll talk to you later!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home