The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas

So ladies and gents, it's almost that time of the year again. Yes i'm talking about Christmas. I've been getting pretty excited about that special time of year. I'm not so much excited about getting presants, but more excited about finally getting some time off school. This is the first time basically all year that our school has gone to school for full two weeks without a long weekend!

Christmas is also a fun time for me because I get to see lots of family! Except for all you BC guys who we won't get to see but will miss very much( hoping this feeling is mutual!) I love when all of us get together for supper it's always a great time and I can't wait!

2 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

Hey Kaitlyn!
I love Christmas just as much as you. It's the best time of year. We definitely miss all you Saskatchewan relatives and wish we could be there - have a great Christmas!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

Kaitlyn I just wanted you to be reassured that yes the feeling is mutual... I would love to see you at Christmas and I miss you lots! Hope you have a great day of school and enjoy the break VERY VERY much.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home