The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Friday, December 29, 2006

Merry Belated Christmas

So Christmas has come and past and now it's time to start the 365 day countdown till the next Christmas!! This year was a really good year for many reasons, like the newest edition to our Loewen family, and the great time we had together at the Travelodge on boxing day. I don't have any pictures yet of our Christmas festivities but I can definately tell you they rocked!

Today is the 29th of December which means New Years eve is in 2 days and the activities around the house support that fact. We are doing some baking and making supper reservations and calling friends to see if they have plans to get out of going for dinner :P among other things. This post was a little short given that Christmas just happened but I assure you all that once I can get pictures on here you will be hearing alot more from me! Merry Belated Christmas to all and a Earily Happy New Year!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home