The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Sunday, August 05, 2007

According To The Rules....

According to the tag rules i have to post these steps so you'll know what to do if i tag you. so here goes:

tag rules:

1. all right, here are the rules.

2. we have to post these rules before we give you the facts.

3. players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

4. people who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

5. at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get taggedand list their names. don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they are tagged, and to read your blog.


HERE ARE MY FACTS:

1. I love cooking, but sometimes I catch myself talking to the food when no one else is around

2. I love volleyball. I love watching the games on the TV and I love playing, but sometimes I get very competitive :)

3. I am A CSI junkie. I own all the seasons of CSI: Las Vegas and have watched them a million times

4. I'm a witress :)

5. i'm a nail bitter, but only when I'm nervous or bored

6. This last winter I went camping in February in -30 degree weather
7. I love eating raw farmer sausage with vinegar and sugar
8.When I had braces I was called Tin Grin by my family :(

I think all my blogger buddies have all been tagged and I won't make you do it twice !!

Oh and by the way, I just realized that this month will by my one year anniversary as a blogger! Not a big deal, but still an accomplishment

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

Yea for a year of blogging:) That farmer sausage things is a bit weird - how does that taste good!?:) Love you Kait!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home