The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Kinda Boring Week...


So this week was a litle boring. Not alot has been going on accept fot the fact that I turned 14!!!, FINISHED JUNIOR HIGH, my sister got her long awaited drivers licence, and my sister turned 16, and today is Canada day. But like i said, not much is going on. These next couple weeks are going to be a little busy but thats ok given as how ot much will be going on during summer. My family got tickets to see MAMMA MIA this week, then next week I'll get to be a team leader for Vacation Bible School at West Portal wich i'm really looking forward too, and I have a volleyball training camp at the end of July at the University Of Saskatchewan. At least on the bright side I'll have lots to post about over the next little while!
I Hope Everyone has a great Canada Day[I'll be working :(]but I hope you all enjoy yourselves!

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn! Sounds like you have a fun summer ahead :) Enjoy!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Chrys said...

Fun times :) One thing I miss about being in high school is that you actually get a break for summer! Oh, I talked to your future principal last week! All day at work I talk to people from across Canada, and one of my calls last week was from Warman High School! Very cool.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home