The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Extreme Makeover: Room Edition!

Hello All. Today was a long and busy and excited day all rolled into one! my dad and I spent a good chunk of the day painting my room! This morning we were at Home Depot right at opening to choose paint colours. We decided on a nice blue and a beige and a chocolate brown. I also picked and awesome wallpaper pattern for one wall. It is really nice but we won't get to put it up for two weeks because it was special ordered.I'm super excited to see the finished product and i will try to get some before and after pictures on here if I can after the "makeover" is complete

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

That's exciting Kaitlyn! The colors sound awesome and I can't wait to see the final product. Love you!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home