The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Friday, June 15, 2007

Home Stretch

Well As of 3:00 today I have 1 week left of regular classes until exams start which is gonna be stressful again but exciting I think.Today was also awards day in school, and I was really surprised when I won the most valuble member for the junior student council. Karisa won an award too, but her award was for the highest average in grade 10 history.
For those of you that are wondering, we did perform our musical on Wednesday night and i'm really relieved that everything went ok. We did have some trouble near the end with the lights but nothing major(thankfully). Anyways, I'm sorry if this post is a little boring but not alot is going on right now which is ironic because this is the end of the school year!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chrys said...

Most valuable member! That's awesome. Very cool. Congrats, and enjoy your last week of school! Do you have any big plans for the summer? Say congrats to Karisa too!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

I'm glad the musical went well and good luck with your exams. Congrats on your award! Love you!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Congratulations on your award! That's great! Enjoy the last few days of school :)

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home