The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Party Harty

Last night i decided I was goin to have a gmaes party. My friends came over and we played lots of card games like fire, hit the deck, and scum. We played other games like disney scene it too. We had lots of food and we watched movies. It was a great time for everyone. So a little tip to everyone out there looking to host a party, plan a games night. Its tons of fun and everyone will love it. On another note, Happy April Fools Day everyone! Have a great day and try to pull a prank of two.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

What a great idea Kait. Sounds like fun was had by all and if you have any pictures from the night I'm sure those would be fun to see:) Love you! Talk to you later!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Hey Kaitlyn!
I'm waiting for these pictures - how's the room coming along? Love ya!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home