The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Let The Countdown Begin!



I Told you, we have more imporant things to do than sit in a clas and learn! We have pictures to take instead!


Ahhh June, one of my favorite times of the year, that time when the weather is perfect, there are birthdays in the family, and oh yes school is almost over. I have officially started the countdown until that last day of school.It's the craziest thing, i'm possitive it was only a couple days ago I was sitting here writing about the first week of school!I can't believe that in a mere 14 days, I will be done with grade 8 and starting grade 9 in the fall. Although I'm super excited to finally be in high school , I'm a little sad that i have to leave junior high. But I guess that's all part of growing up.

While I'm telling you all about school, I'll let you know that things are getting crazy busy (no surprise) once again. But I'm not going to complain if teachers have more important things to do than make us sit in a class room and learn about stuff! Especially when our musical is opening in a little under 2 weeks! I'm really excited about that as well

3 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

Yeah for summer around the corner! You can do it :)
Wish i could come and see the musical - that would be so fun.

love charlotte

9:35 PM  
Blogger Chrys said...

High school! I can't believe you're growning up so fast. I feel old now! Have a ton of fun in your last couple days of junior high. I have so many great memories from the last months of school - so much fun!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

I want to come to your musical as well.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home