The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Friday, May 04, 2007

It's Asia, It's The Caribbean,It's Spain,It's Canada,It's Greece!





Well I have to say, this week has been by far one of the best week of the year at school. This week we had around the world week. Everyday students would dress up in costumes from different cultures like. Monday was Latino day, Tuesday was Asian day, Wednesday was Caribbean day, Thursday was Greek day and Friday was Canadian day. What made this week so fun was the different activities we did everyday. One day we learned how to salsa dance, another day we had sword fights, one day we had a gong show, one day we did chariot racing and one day we drank maple syrup. I also got the chance to be part of a Mariachi band. It was tons of fun. We walked down the halls before school and played guitars and maraccas. It was a blast although I'm sure we looked kinda weird, but thats what we do!:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

That sounds like so much Kait! I wish my school had done something like that.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home