The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Friday, May 04, 2007

Have you ever....




So I know I posted like 30 seconds ago, But I had another topic I needed to talk about before I forgot! So here's a good question. Have any of you bloggers out there ever seen your high school principal and vice-principal sumo wrestle each other? Well today I had the wonderful opperitunity to see such an event. We had a pep rally, which I always enjoy, and our principal, Mr. Collins, and our VP Mr. Thomas had on their sumo suits and they battled it out. Mr Thomas won and Everyone got a good laugh from it! .

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

I never saw my principals dress up like sumo wrestlers but at my grad lock-in I dressed up like a sumo wrestler. It was tons of fun except i couldn't get up in the end because i was laughing too hard:)

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home