The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Saturday, July 07, 2007

MAMMA MIA!!




Last Night our family went to go see Mamma Mia!. It was such a great show and I really enjoyed it. The musical is about a girl who invited her three possible dads to her wedding to try and figure out which of them really is her dad. And all the songs in the musical are by the band ABBA. This is one of those things where I'm gonna say that if you ever have the chance to see the musical, Do IT! because you will have a great time!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Lu said...

Me and the girls went with Mom to see it last year I think and it really was awesome! Hope you had as much fun as we did! Love You Kaitlyn!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

I'm so jealous Kaitlyn! Wish I could have been there with you - I had a great time when we saw it. Love you! Hope your summer vacation is going good.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

I LOOOOVEEEEE Mama Mia! I am glad you enjoyed it.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Chrys said...

So much fun! I would love to see that again someday.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home