The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Workaholic

So The last couple weeks have ben a little diferent. I have been working quite a bit at the Barn Playhouse which is litteraly a barn where they host various functions and every season they have a play. I have been working in the craft barn the last couple weeks which has been pretty good, and i've made some new friends... the 2 mice that roam the floors in the barn. I swear one of them gave a a miald heart attack the first day I was working! But after a while believe it or not I got used to them beong around.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

EEWWWWWW!!!!! I could never have a working relationship with mice. Good on you! Keep having fun!

Oh yeah, one more thing... Vote for Greg Neufeld on Canadian Idol!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home