The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Saturday, September 08, 2007

This Should Be Interesting...

That's about all I can think of to say about the new school year. We are only a week in to the year and already i'm feeling a little overwhelmed. But can you blame me when i'm (unoficially) playing volleyball, joining the welcoming comittee, helping coach the grade 6/7 girls volleyball team, starting another year on student coucil, and starting the process to do a mentorship program with students in younger grades, and working at the barn playhouse regularly for about a month AND babysit 2 days a week after school? I feel like I'm gonna explode. Obviously I need to cut an activity out, but I don't know what to cut. Lots of the activities I've started where because I was asked to do them by teachers. As of right now, I think I'm gonna try and juggle all the activities and see what happens. Prayers and advice are being accepted!

Have a great weekend all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

Wow - that sounds incredibly busy. Aren't you supposed to ease into school? I don't have any advice on what to cut - they are all such great things that you are doing. I'll be praying for that you'll find a good routine or that God will show an activity that you need to cut. Love you!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Yikes! that sounds overwhelming :)
Praying God will give you the energy you need for each new day :)

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home