The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Nervous!

This will be a quick post because I have to leave for school in a few minutes, but I just thought I would blog and see if I can get some of these nervs out! I am SOO nervous today because I am on my second day of tryouts for Senior girls volleyball at school. This is the first year I've been able to try out so as you can imagine I'm a l;ittle scarred! Making this team would be so great becasue It would give me more time to practice and further my skills! I'm really nervous and really excited! i won't find out if i made the team till the end of next week so I'll let you know soon how things go

Have a great rest of the week!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

Good luck! Hope it all works in your favor :)

6:36 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Hope you make the team too!
Aunt Ruth

6:59 PM  
Blogger Chrys said...

Good luck! Keep us posted.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Hi Kait! I hope the try-outs went well and that you made the team. Pryaing for you!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home