The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The End Of Summer Is Here

Today is our last day of summer before we start another year of school. Just for those who don't like keeping tabs on my school life, I will be a freshman (grade 9) and Karisa will be junior (grade 11). It seems weird to already be in high school. I can still remember my first day of kindergarten!Mom was taking a million pictures and being mom. Oh well, I guess this is all part of growing up and moving on in life!

This past week has been pretty uneventful. I start a long streak of work tonight so that should keep me occupied and out of trouble :P. My parents are leaving on saturday for their 20th anniversary vacation leaving me and Ris at home to fend for ourselves for a whole week (which should be interesting). I'll let you all know how it turns out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

Hope the first day of school went well for you :) I imagine it was fun to reconnect with all your classmates - that's the part i always liked :)

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home