The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Another Month

Well Another month has come and gone. I guess the last time I updated i was a tiny bit stressed. I'm pleased to report that that has not changed much. I am still playing volleyball (junior), I'm still doing a mentorship program and a bunch of other thigs but I've managed to balance it all out.

School is going good. This semester I am taking Lifestyles, english, drama, art,math,and science. Pretty basic but thats OK. As for volleyball, the senior team didn't work out this year, but I guess it's OK. Our first bg tournament is on the 1 which is comming up quickly.

Other than school and volleyball, I am planning on babysitting a couple days a week after school so that should be interesting. i am also doing a lot of reffing for volleyball games. i got my qualifications a couple weeks ago so I start reffing this weekend. I'm also still doing a fair bit of work at the barn.

Last but not least, I'm sure most of you heard about our school SLC confrence last week. It was AMAZING!!! We had 1200 students from all over saskatchewan come to Warman for 3 days and we had a whole bunch of speakers and stuff. We had a dance and a banquet and a GREAT time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

Love the pictures! thanks for the update. Hoping you have a great day today!

5:09 AM  
Blogger Rosanna Toews said...

I also love the pictures.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Those pictures make me miss you all so much - wish I could plan a visit. Good job on making all of your extracurriculars work. You are on busy girl - glad you're enjoying everything though. Love you!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home