The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Success?

I think it was. This year was the first year I have done all my Christmas shopping by myself without any input from anyone and it was a little stressfull! But I managed to get everything done with a few days to spare!

All my perchases
We are now in the final stretch of school with 2 DAYS LEFT! I am so stoked (yes it's a word) Tonight is the schools "Christmas Medley" It's a drama/choir/art thing and my drama class is performing. Hopefully all goes well
HAve a great week

2 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

Kudos on the Christmas shopping:) Have fun tonight! Can you post pictures on here for us to see? Merry Christmas - Love you!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Good work on the Christmas shopping!! I still have a few more items to get - yikes! - have to brave the crazy crowds. :) Only one more day of school left - so fun! Hope tonight was fun :D

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home