The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Well not quite but it's getting so close i hardly kno wwhat to do with myself anymore!So not alot has been going on the last little while, except that I have started working at the Barn Playhouse again(yay). I'm working 12 of the 15 day schedule so I've been pretty busy. This year will be 1 year that i have worked at the barn. It's been a great time and I love it. I've made alot of really great friends and havd lots of fun.




This is what I get paid to do...


inside the craft barn

Other than my "exciting" work news, everything else has been pretty basic. School is school and not very exciting, but we are getting ready for Christmas. We have started the countdown to Christmas and we start the Christmas activities on Monday so I guess that's something to look forward to.



Have a great week everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

Love the picture with the crazy big glasses :D So fun! Glad you have a job you enjoy - that is such a blessing! Yay Christmas!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home