The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tony Stewart And Harley davidson?

So recently, our family decided on the decorations for our front yard. Normally we would put up some lights and small decorations. But not this year. this year my parents found a Tony Stewart blow up race car and a Harley Davidson snowman. Now I don't know about you readers but to me a blow up race car is enough, but to add a motorcycle is really EMBARACING!!! I case you can't visualize what i am talking about i have included some visual aids. Have a great weekend everyone! Oh and GO RIDERS GO!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

The inflatables made me giggle :D Hope your week is off to a good start!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home