The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Well, Well,Well

Wow it seems like forever since I last posted anything! Things have been getting really busy around here yet again. We just started writing finals on Friday and fortunately i have a high enough average that I only have to write 2 exams. I wrote english yesterday and it was pretty easy. Now all I have left is math on Thursday. I'm kinda dreading writing math :( Other than finals I've been occupied with my un-ending social dedication ;)
The Saskatoon Accelerators Soccer Game With Kelsey

Snow Fun With Kelsey

My Final Project in art was a henna tattoo that turned out pretty well

Danelle and Kelsey at their home basketball game

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

Sounds like you're keeping busy! :D Great job with the henna!!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home