The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Minor Setback..



So today was day one of a brand new semester at school. Which means i got all new classes and new teachers. i was super stoked until I got to my first class. Thats when i first expierienced that "darn" feeling. And from there the day kinda went downhill. The classes I have this semester aren't exactly ones tht I am interested in which will make it a long 4 and a half months :( But in all fairness today was only the first day so there is lots of rom for improvement (hopefully)


I'll let you all know how things unravell.




To all you Saskatonians, enjoy the -50 degree day!


To the rest of you wjo aren't suffering.... you're way to lucky! I wish I was vacationing somewhere warm!

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

Sorry you had a bad day :( Hope tomorrow is better! :D

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home