The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Friday, June 20, 2008

A Weight Is Lifted... Almost

Updating the blog at 1:30 in the afternoon on a weekday in June can only mean one thing... We have FINALLY finished classes. Not to be confused with the conclusion of exams ( that's on Tuesday) but classes are done for the year and now it's time to rack our brain for a week, buckle down and study madly for finals hoping to ace them and finish the grade. This year I am writing math as my final. In some magically fantastic way, I managed to accumulate credits in all my classes except for one. Which means instead of writing the usual two finals I'm writing one! It's quite exciting and all week i've been hanging out trying to procrastinate until Monday until I really have to study.
Anyway, I'll finish up this post with a few pictures from the last couple weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home