The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthdays!

So instead of finding time during a caotic week to write two blog entrys I figured I would quickly post one now just for Mom and Dad. Both of them had their birthdays this week. Mom was on Sunday June 8 and Dad turns the big 4-0 today!!!! On Sunday we took mom out to East Side Mario's for lunch after church. I'm not sure what the plan for today is becasue it's the middle of the week so i'm not sure if we will be eating out?

Anyways I figured i would quickly wish a happy birthday to both parentals! Love you both. Happy birthdays!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

Pass on a big Happy Birthday to both your parents for me!!! Love you and miss you all!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home