The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Friday, April 03, 2009

overdue update

It's been a while since i've updated so I'll try to give you all a quick rundown. Today is a really exciting day because our senior drama cast is going to Rosetown to participate in Drama Regionals. We have been rehersing since February and we preformed to the school audience on Tuesday and to the public Wednesday night. Both preformances went well so we are all hopeful about our first expierience at regionals. Aside from regionals, next week is our last week of class before the Easter break. Karisa will be taking off to travel around France for the break and I will be going to see The New Kids On The Block. You may say they happened "before my time" but my friend and I have commited to seeing every boyband we possibly can. The rest of my break will be spent thinking about working at Rosthern Youth Farm Bible Camp over the summer, finding a job, and figuring out how I'm going to pay for a school trip to Europe next April. It's going to be a busy few weeks and months, but I'm ready for anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home