The Life And Times

I'm a student from Saskatchwean with ALOT going on!

Monday, June 30, 2008

One More Sleep!

it still amazes me that school is finally finished for the summer and we now have 2 whole months of freedome before we are doomed to return to the classrooms for another grueling year of learning. What also amazes me is that after months of planning and waiting July first comes tomorrow and a whole month in Eurpoe begins! I can not wait to get to London and start our trip.
I'm excited about seeing the rest of our Siemens family too. It's been a while so it will be nice to catch up and see everyone.
It would be great if I could get a post in while we're gone but if not have a great first month of summer all and I'll be sure to post an endless amount of pictures ASAP!

2 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

Have a great trip Kaitlyn. Can't believe you're leaving tomorrow! I look forward to seeing your pictures when you get back:)

3:43 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Have an awesome time!!!!!!!!!
Take lots of pictures
A. Ruth

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home